We offer computer simulations and analyses of new and existing products on request.
- Structural and deformation static analyses using computer simulations by applying a wide range of materials;
- Nonlinear analyses;
- Dynamic and motion simulations;
- Thermal-flow analyses. Fluid interaction with the environment – heat transfer analyses, velocity of fluid, pressure change and others.
- Moldflow analyses, which includes determining the optimum regimen for filling a specific part (determining the gating system location WTBC, optimal pressure injection molding, during molding, cooling time, total cycle time, pressure retention etc.).
- Fatigue analyses under specific load conditions;