We offer designing of a brand new product from the first idea to the final product. The stages include:
- Clarification / idea creation according to the client requirements;
- Determination of the key highlights of the product;
- Creating a wide variety of concepts, presented by sketches for discussion with the client;
- Choosing the best and its development;
- Applying basic design principles for harmonious proportion, shaping, color combinations, etc., If the product and the customer require it;
- Implementation of engineering computer simulations and analyses to determine the optimum shape, size, material, technological processing, part locations, checking for collisions with other elements of the assembly and etc;
- Photorealistic renderings of the future product;
- Rapid prototyping (3D print, milling and turning machining) if the part allows it;
- Testing of prototypes or zero series in licensed and certified laboratories providing testing protocols. The tests include both destructive and non-destructive testing;
- Production of the final product depending on its nature, if our technological capabilities allow it.
We offer computer simulations and analyses of new and existing products on request.
- Structural and deformation static analyses using computer simulations by applying a wide range of materials;
- Nonlinear analyses;
- Dynamic and motion simulations;
- Thermal-flow analyses. Fluid interaction with the environment – heat transfer analyses, velocity of fluid, pressure change and others.
- Moldflow analyses, which includes determining the optimum regimen for filling a specific part (determining the gating system location WTBC, optimal pressure injection molding, during molding, cooling time, total cycle time, pressure retention etc.).
- Fatigue analyses under specific load conditions;
We offer optimizations of existing products by customer requirements, aimed at reducing the weight while maintaining strength, leading to increased profits for the manufacturer.
- Optimizing the shape and dimensions of the parts using computer analysis. The result is a reduced mass and dimensions while maintaining the strength;
- Optimizing by replacing or modifying the material;
- Optimizing by changing or modifying manufacturing technology;
- Optimization of processes in injection molding of plastic parts;
- Optimize and / or adjustment of parts for injection molding of plastic or processing by semi-stamping technology of parts made by aluminum alloys.
We offer services related to the injection molding of plastic parts with up to 80 cc.
- High quality injection molded plastic products;
- We work with the most common thermplastic materials – PE, PP, PA, PC, PS, ABS, PVC, PET, POM, TPU and etc.